Growth Mindset for Moms with Judge Ebony Todd & Shinia Lambert Esq.
Judge Ebony Todd and Shinia Lambert Esq. are two attorneys with a shared faith in God, but never imagined that their journey would lead them to create a community designed to empower women to achieve greatness. With Capital Moms, they are breaking through limitations and inspiring mothers to pursue their goals and dreams.
In this episode, you will be able to:
1. Unleash the power of motherhood for entrepreneurial success with Capital Moms.
2. Master the art of blending motherhood, faith, and business into a harmonious existence.
3. Capitalize on your past work experiences to fuel your entrepreneurial journey.
4. Cultivate a growth mindset and set goal-oriented strategies for personal and professional progress.
5. Establish robust support systems and the essential practice of self-care for long-term success.
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
- Follow Shinia Lambert on Instagram at @shiniaialambert and listen to her podcast Rooted: Real People, Real Issues, Real Growth on Anchor, Spotify, or Apple Podcasts, with new episodes released every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
- Follow Judge Ebony Todd on Instagram at @theebonyesquire and learn about her experiences as a professional juggler, balancing motherhood, law, and entrepreneurship.
Other episodes you'll enjoy:
- Growing Your Business With Faith: https://player.captivate.fm/episode/3deab27a-dc9e-48ce-abd2-7a4cedb96b61
- Breaking Free Of Subconscious Blocks: https://player.captivate.fm/episode/8ca5096c-bcb5-4472-ad8e-ee50572b16da
- Unlocking True Self-Care "Rethink Your Routine" : https://player.captivate.fm/episode/c4b45727-a78b-4ed2-ba4d-a2a8f43788be
Connect with me here:
Loved this episode?
Leave us a review and rating here:
Apple Podcast: LaQuita’s Toolbox on Apple Podcasts
Support the show:
For the cost of a cup of coffee by clicking the link below
The key moments in this episode are:
00:00:05 - Introduction,
00:02:09 - Who They Are,
00:06:45 - Capital Moms,
00:11:42 - Vision for Capital Moms,
00:15:12 - Importance of Community,
00:15:34 - Capital Moms,
00:18:47 - Proverbs 31 Woman,
00:23:20 - Practical Application,
00:25:00 - Choosing Success,
00:30:22 - The Power of Motherhood,
00:33:02 - Investing in Yourself,
00:36:04 - Choosing Yourself,
00:38:19 - Embracing Risk and Partnership,
00:41:02 - Trusting in God,
00:45:55 - The value of corporate career experience,
00:51:20 - Introducing Capital Moms,
00:52:27 - The Unique Structure of Capital Moms,
00:54:46 - The Importance of Feedback,
00:57:15 - Conclusion,
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podtrac - https://analytics.podtrac.com/privacy-policy-gdrp
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy